I need and want to get back to my wonder woman in progress routine.
I found the beginners running training plan, a rainy day runners workout and total body toner workout. I printed all three out. I’m planning to go running on mondays, wendsdays and fridays. On tuesday and saturday I want to do the total body toner, thursday and sunday are rest or swimming days.
Food wise I am getting better. Cravings are getting handled, emotions adressed to instead of eaten, and hubby helping me by listening to me rant and rave when I need to. Mom in law watches out for my little one when I want to run. That’s a big big help there.
Tonight I’m going to a party, sunday rest and monday I start working out.
Here is to success!!
Total Body Toning 30 minute workout!
It’s positively frigid outside here in PA so I wanted a routine that would get me sweating and help me tone up from the warm comforts of my dorm room and here it is! Try putting your favorite show up on you laptop or on tv while you’re doing this workout. :)
For more at home workout plans go here.
Need to try/do this thank you!
When you’re feeling too tired/unmotivated.
My shift times at work changed. Instead of three shift 8 hours each we have two shifts 9,5 hours each. It leaves me little time lately and the time I do have I want to make it count!!
So when I have the day shift, 9:30am till 7pm, I get up with Hubby at 7:20 am so that I can see him for a hour, then eat breakfast get ready for work, get little things if we need anything then I’m at work all day.
When I come home I eat dinner, then I do my workout and the rest of the night is reserved for Hubby and a little house cleaning. My hubby works all day too and he also helps around the house as much as he can.
Now when you consider my line of work consists in standing on my feet all the time, changing paper money in coin money, refilling the machines, shuffling drinks and having to go up and down stairs all the time to do so (8 of them around 80 to 100 times), and keeping the peace, you’d think I’d be dead tired when I get home. And in the three times in the month when people get there paycheck I am, but the rest of the time it’s OK, cause luckily for me I work and live in Germany where people get their paycheck only once a month. Either on the first the 15th or the 25th.
Now yesterday I didn’t do my shred cause by the time I got home from Grocery shopping and other errands it was 9pm. I’m not disappointed or anything. I just choose for myself that it was way too late, my feet where killing me and so where my legs, and that I would rest and have some quality time with my hubby. It was a terrific night, and I went to bed to get a good night’s sleep and woke up refreshed and ready to start my day.
It’s all about priorities.
Just give me her body RIGHT NOW. oh my lorrrrd
Man she is hot! Just hope the pic isn’t Photoshopped.
I sat down today and took the time to write out my goal and Plan of action.
I think it will help me tremendously to stay accountable.
My Goal: Weigh in at 108 Kilos
Plan of action: Workouts
What am I willing to do:
- 3 times a week go jogging before work if I have the early shift. More than 3 times is a bonus. Less than 3 times is great.
- I am willing to do the 30 day shred again daily, no rest days for 30 consecutave days, starting today. At 7:30 pm cause that is when I’m off of work when Ihave the early shift and my Hubby is watching his soap at that time.
- I will take that extra step, dance when I want, take the stairs and try new things.
Plan of action: Food/Nutrition
What am I willing to do:
- I will portion out all sweets. And figure out how long I have to go jogging for it. Just to make sure it’s really worth all the extra work before I eat it.
- I will clean of my dining area and use it to eat my meals in peace.
- I will eat as clean as possible
- I will eat meat only on occasion and as a side, making grains and veggies my main course.
Plan of action: Goal tracking
What am I willing to do:
- Weigh in weekly
- Use something to hang up my weight now and the weight I want to come off. Crossing off what I’ve lost
- Think of my goal daily
- Do all my action plans
- Hang my action plans in all the places that will garantie me that I will look at them daily.
- Use all the social networks that I belong to to stay accountable. Don’t want to let anyone rooting for me down right? And get Family and Freinds to be my cheerleaders.
I put together a workout system for all my lovely followers! They’re all bodyweight and cardio, so you don’t need any equipment besides a wall, a counter, and a little space. The levels get harder as they go, so you can find a level that works for you and move up as the level becomes easy for you.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments! I hope you enjoy!
Edit: Need a Level Zero? Here’s a workout that’s a step or two down from the Level One above.
If you don’t have weights at home, you can still work out!
What will I do?
- I will eat healthy and clean 90% of the time. I’m just being real here.
- I will workout 3 to 4 times a week
- I will strength train and not just do cardio
- I will surround myself with people who believe in me
- I will avoid the ones who try to sabbotage me
And by Christmas I will weigh in 10 to 5 pounds less, unless of course I’m pregnant.
Page 1 of 8